80 s Hairstyles
80 s hairstyles are inspiring and making a comeback. There are many contemporary hairstyles of 1980s. These hairstyles feature big curls, cropped and asymmetrical styles. Basically the era of 1980s had many changes in fashion along with social changes. This era included disco clothes with punk jewelry. In short, creativity ruled the ear of 1980s.
Hairstyles of 1980s
You can know about various 80 s hairstyles by watching the movies of that time. There were many popular hairstyles of that time.
1. Big hairstyle: The hairstyles of 1980s featured coveted styles with big hair. Women used to wear teased hairstyles to add height. They also used to curl the hair. You can also get the similar hairstyle by apply mousse, teasing the hair and applying a lot of hairspray. These teased hairstyles were worn with hair bands. Bangs with these hairstyles were also teased to make them look bigger.
2. Perms: Women who naturally curly hair got the advantage of wearing curly hairstyles of 1980s. Otherwise those having straight hair used to get perms. Tight curls were popular in 1980s. Perms also give woven tight curly hairstyle. But this hairstyle is suitable for those who have long hair. There is difference between perms of 80s and regular perms. Regular perms are done on short hair while 80s perms are meant to give tight curls to long hair.
3. Asymmetrical: This hairstyle became popular in 1980s. Basically asymmetrical hairstyles were inspired by wave bands. They introduced a new trend in the fashion of 80s by wearing uneven haircuts. There were many asymmetrical hairstyles that were popular in 1980s. Some of them included short uneven bangs around the hair, long bangs at front and short at back and uneven hair on both sides.
4. Mullet: This hairstyle is popular these days. It is a short asymmetrical hairstyle. It is short at the top and sides are long. This hairstyle can be worn by men and women. A new style of mullet is designed for longhair that is tightly weaved or braided.
5. Side ponytail: This hairstyle became popular in 1980s and was seen on young girls. They wore ponytail with crimped or straight hair.
6. Inverted bob: This hairstyle featured longhair at front and short hair on the sides to frame the face. It is one of the contemporary hairstyles of 80s.
Accessories used for hairstyles
Banana clips were frequently used for hairstyles of 1980s. These banana clips are also available in markets these days. The hair was pulled from both sides at the back and pinned. Some other accessories included headbands, clips and beads.
Like banana clips many hair products were frequently used to style the hair. Some of the commonly used hair products included gel, mousse, hairspray and products that had a good amount of glitter.
Brows By Category
Womens clothing 2015 has been some inspiring clothing styles that have been presented to meet the ...... more
Summer hairstyles 2015 can be termed as beautiful summer styles that can help you get through the ...... more
Summer dresses 2015 are some inspiring styles that have gained lot of popularity among women ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China