Asymmetrical haircuts give unusual looks for the face. Mostly these haircuts are cuts with fringes and bangs of uneven length. There are different types of asymmetrical bangs and fringes that give unique looks.
Types of asymmetrical haircuts
Asymmetrical haircuts are referred as emo hairstyles. Different types of haircuts with asymmetric angles include:
1. Asymmetric bob: It is also called gamine bob. It is a versatile haircut that has asymmetric fringes. In other words, gamine bob is the modified version of traditional bob cut. This type of bob cut is short on right side and slightly curved downward towards the bangs. The left side of the haircut is longer than the right side.
2. Asymmetrical and choppy fringes: Although there are many variations for choppy fringes but asymmetrical fringes are more versatile. This haircut has defined curves and slight roundness. The choppy ends are stylish and cut for layers. The choppy layers can frame the face and accentuate the features. A punk look can be created by adding highlights to choppy asymmetrical fringes.
3. Asymmetric layered haircut: This haircut includes fringes and layers. The fringes are of same length. But the layers can be cut into uneven length. A hair stylist can give you uneven layers with side fringes. The layers can be cut into one side. This haircut gives a different look for thick hair. There are a variety of ways of styling fringes.
Choosing the right haircut
You must choose the right haircut that suits your hair length and texture. You need to decide the type of edgy haircut. Large angles and uneven length can create more dramatic look. You also need to choose the length of bangs for your face. Bangs are used to balance the asymmetric haircut. The selection of color for bangs needs to be chosen carefully. If you have large eyes you can choose red, brown and blonde colors. The best way to choose a haircut is to look at the photographs and show them to your hair stylist. The pixie and bob haircuts are the most common styles that suit all face shapes and hair types.
Styling the haircut
The asymmetric haircut can be styled in versatile ways. A sharp and choppy look can be created by using flat iron.
How to create choppy look?
1. Apply small amount of pomade.
2. Make sections of one inch.
3. Run the sections through the plates of flat iron.
How to create messy look?
1. Make one inch section of hair.
2. Curl the hair with a curling iron.
3. You can create a messy look after arranging them with your fingers.
Maintaining the asymmetric haircut
The asymmetric haircut can be maintained with regular trimmings. A dramatic looks is created with angles and uneven lengths. But the trimmings are required after 2-3 months.
Brows By Category
Vanessa Hudgens hair has amazed everyone at various events. She has worn all types of hairstyles ...... more
Jessica Alba short hair is the solution for women who are looking or transformed looks. There are a ...... more
Women fashion 2014 introduces some cultural traits through some creative and unique styles rendering...... more
Winter Fashion 2014 includes lot of options for styling this 2014. In fact we believe that you can ...... more
Summer Fashion 2014 includes some inspirational designs. The punch line of style and personality is ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China