Ponytail hairstyles work for all hairs lengths and hair types. Ponytail is versatile and can be worn casually or formally. A ponytail can be kept low, high or even at the side.
Can you wear ponytail?
1. In fact ponytail is made for those who have enough hair. The ponytail suits long hair but is it is not always kept down. Girls who have long hair are the most suitable candidates for wearing ponytail hairstyles.
2. Girls with wavy, straight and curly can wear this hairstyle.
3. Hair dyed in any color is suitable for tying into a ponytail.
High ponytail is not only for workouts and busy schedules. You can wear this hairstyle even at formal events.
Casual look: In order to get casual look with ponytail brush your hair at the crown, leave the bangs to frame your face. You can also turn your head upside down to gather all the hair tightly. Tie the hair with a ponytail holder. You can wear a matching ponytail holder.
Formal look: You can get formal look with high ponytail by leaving a section of hair when tying the ponytail. Wrap the hair section around the ponytail holder to hide it. Pin the wrapped section.
Bangs: Bangs work well for a high ponytail, you can manage and style the bangs by keeping the on the side or keep them straight.
Low ponytails are worn casually and formally. A pouf can be added to the crown to make it look retro. Moreover, side swept bangs and flips can also make it formal.
Pouf with a ponytail
Pouf is the best way to add a new look to the ponytail. It can vary in size and height depending on how much you tease it. The hair is teased at the crown area so that height is created at the top.
Flipping the ponytail
You can flip your ponytail at the base to get a stunning rolled look.
1. You can start with making a loose ponytail.
2. Divide your hair in half right with both the hands.
3. One hand can be used to make them apart and use the other one to bring the ponytail up.
4. Using your hand pull the ponytail rough the loose opening at the base.
5. Now divide the tail into two sections just below the ponytail holder.
6. Tug them tightly.
Side ponytails are back in fashion and these hairstyles give the look of 1980s. It is kept low and away from the nape of neck. You can keep the side ponytail on your shoulder. A side ponytail looks gorgeous with long hair when you keep them on the shoulder. Various hair accessories such as head band, scarf and ribbons can be added to ponytails.
Brows By Category
Vanessa Hudgens hair has amazed everyone at various events. She has worn all types of hairstyles ...... more
Taylor swift hairstyles are styled into wavy locks that look luscious. Many girls want to copy her ...... more
Wedding is the day of joy and happiness that is often stressful in terms of preparations. Every ...... more
long layered hairstyles 2013 help in getting rid of many hair problems and long layered ...... more
Short layered hairstyles are versatile with styling options of getting bob and pixie cut ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China