Round Face Hairstyles
Round face hairstyles are designed in such a way that they balance the shape of face. These hairstyles are created with short, medium and long hairs lengths by using special techniques of styling. We are going to discuss various hairstyles for all hair lengths.
1. Voluminous hairstyle: Volume must be added at the crown for reducing the roundness of face. There are many short hairstyles that add volume at crown. The trick is to get volume at the top only by getting bangs or layers. Volume on the top make the face elongated. You must apply volumizing products for styling your short hair.
2. Shaggy hairstyle: This hairstyle has a lot of layers that are helpful in adding volume. This hairstyle must be styled with center parting. Choppy side swept bangs are simply the best choice for breaking up the roundness. Shaggy cut must hit the jawline to make the face longer. You must ask for razor cut to get choppy look.
3. Pixie hairstyle: It is another short hairstyle that can complement round faces. Small wispy hair falling around the face will balance out the shape of your face.
4. Swing bob hairstyle: This hairstyle is short at the back and long on the front. Make sure this hairstyle hit your chin to reduce the roundness. You must also style the swing bob hairstyle with round brush to keep the hair swinging toward your face.
Many women love wearing medium hairstyles for round faces. Medium hairstyles need trimmings after 4-5 weeks to maintain the length.
1. Layered hairstyle: Medium hair must be cut into layers. The layers must be kept around the face and the longest layers must touch your shoulders. You can curl the hair inward to frame the face. The shortest layer must be kept at the top of the head in order to add volume.
2. Medium bob: This hairstyle suits may face shapes including round shape. It is worn straight with short hair at the back and gradual layers on the side. You can style medium bob with a large round brush to get polished looks. Don’t forget to apply mousse before blow drying your hair for getting extra lift.
Long hair helps round faces to look elongated with the natural length.
1. Long layers: the key for long hairstyles is to avoid adding volume on the side especially cheeks. The layers must begin below the chin. Wispy ends will add soft looks to the hairstyle. Side swept bangs and fringes are good combination for layers.
2. Center parting: Long hair must be parted in the center. It will give the illusion of long face. A layered haircut must be styled with center parting for balanced look.
Brows By Category
Wedding is the day of joy and happiness that is often stressful in terms of preparations. Every ...... more
long layered hairstyles 2013 help in getting rid of many hair problems and long layered ...... more
Short layered hairstyles are versatile with styling options of getting bob and pixie cut ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China