What the girls do when they want to look attractive without making extra efforts? The answer is they wear simple hairstyles. These hairstyles are the best solution when you don’t want to spend time on making intricate styles and want to look beautiful within minutes. There are some simple hairstyles for all the girls so that they can look attractive and beautiful.
Hairstyle with headband
It is an easy, simple and quick hairstyle that is styled with headband. It can be worn by all hair lengths. The girls can comb their hairs and wear a headband. There are different headbands of varying sizes and colors that can be used. You can buy leather headband that is decorated with beads.
How to wear it?
1. Brush your hair and make them tangle free.
2. Pull the head band and make it sit 3-4 inches away from the forehead.
Hairstyle with braids
If you are a girl who has long and straight hair and don’t want to get them curled then braids are the right choice for you.
How to create the braid?
1. Apply leave in conditioner so that hair is made flat and frizz free.
2. Comb the hair and part in the middle.
3. Hair can also be clipped behind the ears.
4. Make three sections at the back and braid them together.
5. If you want to make French braid then start at the top of the head.
6. Secure the braid.
A messy look can be created for casual wear.
How to create the style?
1. Turn your head upside down and apply mousse.
2. Clip the bangs with the help of hair clips.
3. Take one inch sections of hair and curl it.
4. Curl the hair sections around your face.
5. Unclip your bangs and shake your head.
6. Style the curls with your fingers to make them look messy.
7. Apply hairspray.
This hairstyle can be worn at formal occasions.
An updo is the simplest hairstyle that is known to girls. Girls love wearing updos at formal events. You can add various hair accessories to make it glamorous. Try to make the updo neat and smooth.
How to create the chignon?
1. Comb your hair and pull them back.
2. Make a high ponytail and secure it tightly.
3. Now wrap the ponytail around the ponytail holder.
4. A bun is created. Secure it with bobby pins.
How to create modern chignon?
1. Tease the top section of hair and smooth it with a comb.
2. Pin the teased hair to make it look like a puff.
3. The hair at the back must be gathered while leaving a few tendrils.
4. Make a ponytail and a bun at the back.
5. Get the loose tendrils curled.
Brows By Category
Reese witherspoon hair has set a new trends for hairstyles. She has sleek hair that is cut into long...... more
Vanessa Hudgens hair has amazed everyone at various events. She has worn all types of hairstyles ...... more
Women fashion 2014 introduces some cultural traits through some creative and unique styles rendering...... more
Winter Fashion 2014 includes lot of options for styling this 2014. In fact we believe that you can ...... more
Summer Fashion 2014 includes some inspirational designs. The punch line of style and personality is ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China