Inverted Bob Hairstyles
Inverted bob hairstyles are short and tapered at the back. Layers are also added to this hairstyle that are long and kept in direction of face. One can get many variations for this style. Inverted bob will always make you look updated and stylish. Some of the most wanted styles of inverted bob include bangs, side fringe, waves and layers. Let’s have a look at all these inverted bob hairstyles.
Inverted bob with bangs
Inverted bob cut is complimented with bangs. There are many styles of bangs that can be cut to compliment inverted bob.
1. Blunt short bangs: Inverted bob with short blunt bangs will give you a chic and cute look. Celebrities like Katie Holmes have been wearing this hairstyle with her dark hair.
2. Thin bangs: Thing bangs with long length can be worn with inverted bob to cover the forehead.
3. Side swept bangs: It is the most popular style of bangs for inverted bob. You can part the hair on side for side swept bangs. A clip or hair pin can also be used to keep the bangs on the side.
Inverted bob with side fringe
It is an edgy hairstyle that is seen on celebrities like Rihanna and Victoria Beckham. The hair is swept to side and cut in angles to get side fringes. The hair is cut short at the top and long on the side. The ends of fringes are choppy as they are cut with a razor. This hairstyle can be styled with pomade to define the hair. You can also tease the hair and secure them with hair pins.
Inverted bob with layers
Inverted bob can be made voluminous and bouncy with layers. It is not necessary to get layers of even length as short and long layers can be combined for a perfect inverted bob hairstyle. These short and long layers are cut at front and around the face. Layers make it easy for wearer to style the inverted bob to get volume. You can style inverted bob with layers by teasing the hair at the crown. Other benefit of wearing layers with bob cut is that they make the hair light by removing excess weight. This hairstyle will work for women who have thin or fine hair.
Inverted bob with waves
There are many girls who have curly or wavy hair and like to wear inverted bob. These girls can wear inverted bob for their wavy hair with some layers. The layers will keep the wavy hair in shape. Moreover, layers will also prevent puffing out of bottom hair. Wavy hair for inverted bob can be styled by applying enhancing serum so that waves become soft and manageable. Keep a few waves round the face and pull rest of them at the back.
Brows By Category
Vanessa Hudgens hair has amazed everyone at various events. She has worn all types of hairstyles ...... more
Jessica Alba hairstyles are long and curly. She used to highlight her hairstyles with curls and ...... more
Check out some pixie and short bob hairstyles, which are suitable for all face shapes and all hair ...... more
With 2014 only a few of months away it is time to catch a glimpse of all those edgy styles that will...... more
Hairstyles for teenage girls 2014 are required in order to make the hair look more smart and ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China