Long Bob Hairstyles
One know very well that a short bob require cutting of long tresses to shorter length. But there are long bob hairstyles that do not require cutting of hair to extremely short length.
It is one of the long bob hairstyles that are created by folding and pining long hair at the back so that the wearer gets a hairstyle at chin length. This hairstyle is voluminous and termed as formal hairstyle.
Step to get the look
1. Wash your hair and condition them. Use a towel to dry the hair and apply spray to detangle them. After applying the spray comb your hair.
2. Take small amount of styling gel and apply it your hair. Use a blow dryer along with a round brush. Your head must be upside down when using a blow dryer.
3. When your hair is completely dried you must part them down making two sections. Keep the comb at the back just above the ears and part these sections so that you get total of four sections.
4. Secure all the sections with elastic band.
5. Remove the elastic band from one section and hold it to fold it underneath itself. The end of the section would be near nape of the neck. Secure the folded section with bobby pins.
6. Repeat this folding process for remaining sections and secure them tightly.
7. Spray the hair with a firming hair spray.
Tips for faux bob
1. When you want to ware faux bob for formal event you can curl the ends of the sections before folding them.
2. This hairstyle is not suitable for thin hair because.
It is the style that is also included in long bob hairstyles. You can wear it with straight and curly hair. The best looks are obtained by curling the layered bob. The curled bob can be kept lose or pinned at the back. You can create curls with styling gel or mousse.
Steps to create curly bob
1. Begin with applying heat protectant cream to your hair. This product will avoid any damaged caused by heat.
2. Use a large brush and blow dryer to get volume.
3. You must straighten your hair before curling because straight hair is easy to curl.
4. Again apply heat protectant ream and start curling your hair. Take curling iron with large barrel.
5. Make sections of hair and twist tem on curling iron.
6. The back hair should be curled first then the sides and lastly the front ones.
7. It is not always necessary to curl the front section if you have bangs.
8. Once all sections are curled apply hair spray.
9. You can also apply shine spray to get glossy and shiny curls.
Brows By Category
Summer hairstyle 2016 for men will be including all those little details as to how you can look ...... more
2016 is almost here and everyone wants their new year to be full of joy and happiness. Adopting new ...... more
Creative haircut trends 2016 brings you a range of unique, immaculately crafted hairstyles that ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China