Long Hairstyles with Layers
Long hair when cut into layers offers casual as well formal styling. Long and curly hair cut into layers look more bouncy and full of volume. Similarly long and straight layered haircut frame the face. In short there is benefit if getting layered haircut for all hair types. Long hairstyles with layers are easy to style as you can pull then down and wear updos whenever you want.
Something about layers
Layers are cut for long as well medium hair. There are different lengths of layers that are cut for long hair. Usually the top hair is cut into short layers. You can avoid wearing bangs to get gradual layers. Getting bangs for layered haircut is the choice of wearer. If you have naturally curly hair you don’t need to straight the bangs every time. There are different types of layers for long hair.
1. Face framing layers: These layers are cut at a special angle at chin level. The overall effect of these layers is that they frame the face and accentuate the features. Frame framing layers need trimming on regular basis.
2. Long layers with bangs: This is the most popular style among young girls. They get long layered haircut with bangs. Bangs are of different types including long, short, side swept, straight, choppy, layered, and regular bangs and fringes. There is one special type of bangs that work for all hair types. Bangs with long layered hairstyle add more style. Bangs need trimmings to maintain their length and shape.
3. Choppy layers: These layers are cut with a razor so the ends of hair are well defined and sharp. Choppy layers are suitable for square faces so that face is balanced.
4. Long layers for thick hair: layers work like wonder for thick hair by shedding the extra weight and makes hair manageable. These layers begin at chin so that face can be farmed.
5. Layers for curly hair: Layers are kept shorter for curly hair. Since curly hair is frizzy and dry therefore, you need to style layers with styling products.
Naturally curly hair
If you have a layered haircut for your long curly hair then you can create a low maintenance hairstyle with styling product.
Getting the look
1. Turn your hair side down when it is wet.
2. Rub styling gel or wax to your hair.
3. Scrunch the curls.
Creating curly hairstyle
Creating curls with hot rollers and curing iron takes a lot of time. You must know that you cannot curl the hair daily because consistent heat can damage your hair. You need a good haircut o get curly hairstyles.
Tips to create curly hairstyle
1. Long curly hair becomes dry so you need to moisturize them.
2. Always apply anti-frizz serum to curly hair.
Brows By Category
Taylor swift hairstyles are styled into wavy locks that look luscious. Many girls want to copy her ...... more
Vanessa Hudgens hair has amazed everyone at various events. She has worn all types of hairstyles ...... more
Women fashion 2014 introduces some cultural traits through some creative and unique styles rendering...... more
Winter Fashion 2014 includes lot of options for styling this 2014. In fact we believe that you can ...... more
Summer Fashion 2014 includes some inspirational designs. The punch line of style and personality is ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China