Hairstyles for Medium Length Hair
Although medium hair have many styling options but frizzy can create trouble. Girls think that there is no solution for frizzy hair. It is because they don’t know how to care and style the frizzy hair. There are some tips and suggestions that can help you in managing frizzy hair and creating hairstyles for medium length hair. You need to follow all the steps in order to control and style frizzy hair.
1. Controlling the hair: It is very important to control frizzy before creating any style. You need to use conditioner to manage your hair easily. The conditioner will make hair soft and smooth. Deep conditioning can also be used once in a week. It can be done by applying any natural oil to your scalp and leave it for 2-3 hours. Wash it with shampoo. Always use wide toothed comb for frizzy hair.
2. A suitable haircut: Once your frizzy are easily managed you need to get a suitable haircut. A hair stylist can better suggest the haircut for your facial structure and features. Mostly, a layered haircut is suggested because it can be easily managed. Another option is to thinning your out to get a sleek hairstyle. Trimmings are also necessary to avoid frizzy hair.
3. Create a hairstyle: There are so many possibilities to style medium hair. A curling iron can be used to highlight the wavy hair. This hairstyle can be created after applying mousse that hair stay in place. Another hairstyle can be created by wearing a bun or a headband so that hair does not fall on your face. Straight hairstyles can also be worn for frizzy and medium hair. Styling tools must be used to wear sleek and straight medium hairstyles.
Tips to prevent frizzy hair
There are some useful tips that can prevent frizzy hair.
1. Always use a shampoo that is acid balanced. Most of the shampoos are detergent based and damage the health of hair making them look dry. If you use same shampoo for frizzy hair then they will look over dries and frizzy.
2. Run the water into hair so that shampoo is completely washed away. Don’t rub the hair to wash the shampoo as it can cause hair breakage.
3. Use a conditioner after washing the hair. It will help in de-tangling the hair.
4. Use a towel to dry the hair.
5. Always use a wide toothed comb to brush your hair. Don’t comb the wet hair. Wait for hair to dry.
6. When you want to blow dry your hair, you must use a blow dryer with moderate heat temperature. Make the ends of hair damp when using a blow dryer.
7. Get regular trimmings every month to avoid frizzy hair.
Brows By Category
- Skin Care
Vanessa Hudgens hair has amazed everyone at various events. She has worn all types of hairstyles ...... more
Reese witherspoon hair has set a new trends for hairstyles. She has sleek hair that is cut into long...... more
Women fashion 2014 introduces some cultural traits through some creative and unique styles rendering...... more
Winter Fashion 2014 includes lot of options for styling this 2014. In fact we believe that you can ...... more
Summer Fashion 2014 includes some inspirational designs. The punch line of style and personality is ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China