Medium Long Hairstyles
Medium long hairstyles are designed for those who like to wear a combination of long and medium hair. These hairstyles are long enough to wear updos. In order to find the right medium long hairstyles you need to know about the type of hair.
Hairstyle for your face
It might be tricky to find medium hairstyles for you face shape. It is not necessary that a style will suit you if you have already thought of a hairstyle. It is essential to know the shape of your face. You can choose a hairstyle and modify it for your face. Some of the basic information about facial shapes is provided here to help you out.
1. Oval face: This face shape can accommodate any hairstyle.
2. Long face: These faces are cut with hair at chin with layers at cheek bones. Center parting must be avoided for long faces.
3. Round face: Medium hairstyles work for round faces with sleek and straight looks. Sleek hairstyles will reduce roundness of face. Center parting is the suitable for this face shape.
4. Heart shape face: Medium hairstyles that add weight to chin will adjust the face shape. Layers must be added around the chin.
5. Square face: Hairstyles that emphasize jawline can suit square face. Bangs will enhance the square faces.
Choppy bob hairstyle
It is a hairstyle that needs less maintenance and can be styled with into sleek and curly looks. The bob cut is popular for easy styling and the traditional bob was cut for short hair. But many modifications have been made to it and now one can get it for medium hair.
The choppy bob cut: This haircut is cut into layers to provide shape and fullness to hairstyle. It can work for all hair type especially straight hair. Those having tight curly hair should stay away from this hairstyle. If you are a person who has light wavy hair then you can wear this hairstyle and style it with blow dryer and styling products. You can get a gorgeous hairstyle by using anti-frizz lotion and blow drying the hair. This producer can be done by those having straight hair and want to get curly hairstyle for medium hair.
Messy bun for medium hair
It is a casual hairstyle for medium hair that is becoming popular. You can start with brushing your hair to remove tangles. Then gather all the hair at the back to make a ponytail. Leave the bangs as they are. Secure the ponytail tightly and wrap the hair around the ponytail holder. Don’t wrap the hair tightly so that a messy bun can be created successfully. Secure the bun with bobby pins and decorate the hairstyle with colorful clips and flowers. Brush the bangs to make them smooth.
Brows By Category
Wedding is the day of joy and happiness that is often stressful in terms of preparations. Every ...... more
long layered hairstyles 2013 help in getting rid of many hair problems and long layered ...... more
Short layered hairstyles are versatile with styling options of getting bob and pixie cut ...... more
- Real people are promoted than professional models
- Kate Hudson likes to spend most of her time with her family
- Hemsworth wants to enter in fashion business
- Say no to racism
- Multidimensional artist hits London Fashion Week
- Falling sale snatches job from chief executive
- Stylish look of young stars
- Modish part of China